weekend recap...

April 7, 2014

Here we are - Monday, Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. All you New Englanders probably enjoyed the warmer and sunnier weather the weekend gave us!  I know we did!

Friday nite we made plans for a girls night out after work.  We work in Providence, RI and we are surrounded with lots of great places to eat.  Our friend Sheree told us about a deal she often takes advantage of after work on a Friday.  That being the buy any drink get a free appetizer at Mediterraneo Caffe from 3-5pm during the week.  We ordered cocktails and enjoyed Stuffed Mushrooms (stuffed with seafood stuffing) Calamari, and Shrimp Scampi.




So delish!!  Best part was the bill, so affordable.
This is definitely added to our must list for Providence!

Funny thing is my husband went to Providence this weekend as well for a guys nite with his friends...and the best part was that he brought me home my favorite dessert.  A slice of the most delicious fruit tart made by Pastiche Bakery in Fed Hill, Providence.


I also was able to get out in my yard this weekend.  I love yard work!  So happy to get out there and clean up some of the winter debris as well as spot the flowers and trees budding in my yard.  Spring makes this mama happy!  

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment