5 Fab Friday

April 25, 2014

Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

I love a good sized canvas tote bag for the warmer weather.  I use my boat tote bags for practically everything...packing lunch, towels, beach bag for toys and sunscreen...you name it, it goes in.  The bigger the bag the better.  I love this beautiful print from Vineyard Vines.

2.
Here is a summer drink for you all!  And on a hot spring day after working all day in the yard why not sit back on the porch and enjoy this cocktail.  If you are a tea fan, I promise you will be refreshed.  I actually really like the brand Deep Eddy vodka...they make great tea infused vodkas...delish! 

Organized Chica: 

3.

What can I say? I'm a big fan! I'm addicted to the show and all the Super Heroes.  I wasn't brought up reading the comics but a few years ago this all changed.  Now I can't miss a show or a movie because they all just tie into each other.  Have a show that you have ever been hooked on ?

4.
Erin Condren Life Planners
The Planner community, yes there is such thing and yes I belong to it of course, have been raving about Erin Condren's Planners.  After doing my research, I want one too, very badly.  You can customize it to your liking and needs.  You have a monthly spread, space for goals, to-do lists.  Definitely a one stop deal.  Adding these planners to my wish list.  


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.

Rock those heels girls!
Just remember some heels are only two hour heels.  Meaning, don't wear them more than that or your your feet will feel like they ran a marathon in them!

TGIF!
Love, Stylish Mama and Organized Chica xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment