April Container Store Picks

April 24, 2014

It's that time again, giving you my picks for the month of April from the Container Store.  Perfect timing for Spring cleaning.  Here are a few of storage ideas or cleaning.  How are you making out with your Spring cleaning? Are you attacking any problematic areas? 


 www.containerstore.com

1. Grey Stacking Jewelry Tray System  - How beautiful would all your jewelry look organized in this tray system.  Each item will have its own compartment which will not only allow you to see each item carefully but it will help preserve it longer.

2. Clarity Hat Boxes - I'm a huge hat person so to have my hats stored in a beautiful clear container like this would be great.  It will help my hats keep their shape.

3. Acrylic Square Hinged-Lid Boxes - These boxes have endless uses.  Makeup, jewelry, collectibles, etc. Junk drawer would be finally organized with these boxes.

4. Metro Commercial 3-Shelf Serving Cart - I'm in love!! Just imagine this cart for serving home gatherings.  You can designate this as the beverage cart or have this cart in your patio to hold paper goods, BBQ tools, a bucket of ice with drinks.  This cart is a beauty!

5. Connect & Clean Cob Web Duster - It's cleaning time.  Not sure you but I'm short.  I need all the help I can get to reach those corners.  I hate spiders! Like really really hate them so I need to make sure I keep up with all those crooks and crannies.  Need to get this.

Happy Organizing,
Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment