Loving JCPenney for Kids

April 9, 2014

During a recent trip to the mall I discovered a new place to shop for myself, my daughter and home.  JC Penney!

Have you visited this department store lately?  It has totally been revamped and is hosting some of my favorite fashion icons and their lines!  Ted Baker, Tori Spelling, MANGO, and even hosts Sephora inside their store.  Here are a few things I feel in love with from the kids line.

Ted Baker Pretty in Pink Dress is made out of some beautiful material.  Its made out of stretchy scuba gear material that hangs beautifully.  I couldn't believe this was a kids dress!  
 Ted Baker Lace Dress has a beautiful lace print over hot pink fabric .  I also love the style and cut with the flare skirt on the bottom.  

I bought this gorgeous Little Maven by Tori Spelling Damask Chiffon dress for my daughter.  Let me tell you, its stunning!  The damask pattern is simply beautiful and so chic!  She enjoys the butterfly sleeves the most!  So fun to wear!


Love this fun Little Maven by Tori Spelling Tank dress for the summer.  The bubble skirt makes it dressy however it looks like it would be comfortable and easy to wear for any busy toddler.

Boys Ted Baker Herringbone Blazer is perfect for a way to dress up your toddler boy but also could rock this a spring coat with a pair of jeans.  Love the details that make this jacket special, the sewn in pocket square and the lining of the jacket has a fun pattern.  If I had a boy, he would be rocking this!

Little Maven by Tori Spelling Cardigan would be such a great addition to any boys closet!  Such a fun preppy style!  I adore this!

Um, and here is the cuteness factor winner!  This Wendy Bellissimo two piece short set is an absolute must for any special occasion for this summer.  Keep your boys cool during those hot summer days but yet oh so stylish!  Love this!

I will feature other department finds this month from JCPenney.  Wait till you see some of their home decor line.  I saw so many things I wanted to snag up for my home and for outdoor entertaining!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Stylish Mama


⋅No comments

Post a Comment