Club Monaco Summer 2014

April 28, 2014

Happy Monday!

I had a great weekend.  Hope you all had one too.
We spent the weekend with family visiting from out of state and that meant we had built in baby sitters for Saturday night!  That hardly ever happens for us.  So we enjoyed some time away Saturday night with our friends...Any of you watching the NHL playoff games?  The Bruins won on Saturday!!!  Go Bruins!


Back to Monday Morning...I am starting my day looking at the new gorgeous line from Club Monaco. Club Monaco come up with a beautiful summer line called Beach Boutique.  The materials all look super comfortable and delicate for the hot summer months approaching.  Here are a few I think are absolutely stunning and I am loving!





                         Lyndsey Crochet Short



        
Happy Shopping!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment