5 Fab Friday

April 4, 2014

Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

1.

I adore this Coach bleecker mini satchel - the studded leather is kind of punk rock meets sophisticated downtown chic. I am loving this ecru shade for spring as well.  


2.

Love me a maxi skirt for the spring and summer.  They are not only stylish and fun, but best part is that they are super comfortable!  I love how this skirt is flowy and pleated.  I saw this skirt in person and am now tempted to buy it. Miss Lauren Conrad does it again with her spring line - skirt can be found at Kohls:  LC Pleated Maxi Skirt




Organized Chica:

3.
Coach: Sterling Feather Wrap Ring
In case you didn't know, I love anything and everything with leaves or a feather pattern.  When I saw this ring, I was in la-la land!! Can I please have it?!

4.

Let me tell you that this place has the BEST STEAK TIPS! I first tried their food with my friend Sheree and I loved it so much I had to go back.  If you are in the Walpole or Norwood area, YOU NEED TO TRY IT!!!

Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.


It's 7 am, and we are already thinking of our plans for after work!!  Sheree, you ready?  Federal Hill here we come! Have a great weekend everybody!

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

1 comment: