5 Fab Friday

April 18, 2014

Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

1.

Not being a lipstick kind of girl, more of a lip gloss kind. I am thinking this new product by MAC would be the right one for me.  It supposedly has the shine of a gloss and the precision of a lip pencil all in one. effortless and pretty shades for the spring, I am sold. MAC Patent Polish Lip Penicl

2.


Any of you Instagram lovers or addicted users like me?  When I saw this cool contraption I almost flipped.  It is a mini Instagram projector!!!  You can upload your favorite images from your Instagram account and they will put it on 35MM slide film and then onto a black wheel.  GENIUS!  I can't wait to create one...perfect gift for any instagram junkies as well.  Find more about it, including a video on how it works on their website: GetProjecteo.com

Organized Chica: 


How cool is this? This my friends is an organization system that provides endless configurations by using rubberized elastic bands to firmly hold your gadgets.  This is so cool! Perfect to store and travel with all your electronics.

4.

Ever watch a TV show and really like their outfit and wonder where they bought it?  Well this website does all the work for you.  They will find the exact match or a similar look and where to buy it.  Check it out. 


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.

Let the countdown being! Just wanted to remind our Rhode Islanders that it's only one month away!!! But who's counting? 

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment