Top Shop Spring Picks

April 14, 2014

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Or at least a better one than I might have had.  I spent my weekend sick...real sick.  What killed me was the weather was unbelievably gorgeous.  All I wanted to do was be outdoors with my family.  But I spent my Saturday at Urgent Care getting some needed medicine.  Oh well, at least spring is just getting here so I have plenty of more nice days to enjoy ahead of me.

One thing I am able to do when not feeling well is do a little online shopping and browsing.  Here are some items I fell in love with from Top Shop.

Floral Cross Over Wrap Playsuit
Embellished Chiffon Dress
V Front Stepped Hem Tee
Split Side Chiffon Tee
Bonded Peplum Jacket
MEL Raspberry Heart Heels
MEL Flower Sandal
Tallulah Espardrilles
I love spring clothing.  So ready to shed my winter coat and sweaters for beautiful pastel colored light weight clothing.

Happy Shopping!
Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment