5 Fab Friday

April 11, 2014

Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama
1.

Taking advice from Miss Organized Chica herself, I know I am guilty of misplacing mail when it enters my home.  I would love to get this Kate Spade Snail Mail Tray to keep my home organized and of course oh so stylish!

2.

David Yurman came out with some gorgeous pieces for their 2014 Spring line including this Renaissance Bracelet in sterling silver.  I feel that all his pieces are timeless.  Absolutely gorgeous arm candy. I have dreamnt about owning my very own David Yurman bracelet for many years now, just beautiful.

Organized Chica:

3.
Kikki.K Leather Personal Planner: Grey
Ever have a crush on planners? Well I do and Kikki.K is one of my absolute favorite lines because of their functionality and style.  I love how this may seem to be a boring grey planner on the outside, but once you open it, you see color and the details in design.  I would love to have a planner like this. 

4.
NAKED FLUSHED Urban Decay
Look at this beauty! The perfect trio to carry with you this summer.  You have your bronzer, highligher and blush all in small compact case.  For only $30, this definitely will be added to my makeup collection.


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5. We both love the designer Micheal Kors.  So any fashion advice from him has to be on point! (pun intended)


Hope you all are accessorizing and adding those exclamation points to your outfits!!!

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment