BaubleBar Jewelery

April 2, 2014

Anyone else love statement necklaces as much as I do?
I love how a statement necklace can take most outfits to the next level.  Before statement pieces were popular I feel that ladies would gear their jewelry around their outfit.  Now I am thinking you would gear your outfit around your jewelry.

One line of statement necklaces I love is from BaubleBar.  And I was excited to find out BaubleBar started selling their line at Nordstrom!

Here are a few pieces that I would love to add to my statement necklace collection!

Pave' Multistrand Necklace

Frontal Necklace Blue/Multi Brass

Rosebud Necklace Turquoise/Gold

Layered Stone Bib Necklace


How about some arm candy?  BaubleBar Jewelry has some of the cutest and sweetest arm candy I have laid my eyes on!




And last but never the least - Earnings!
I am also a huge fan of statement earrings.  Love that earrings can be the one and only showcase jewelry you are wearing.  Here are a few that catch my eye and make my heart pitter patter!




Any of you picturing these beautiful pieces with your wardrobe?  I know I am.
If you want to browse the full collection take a look here:  Nordstrom Baublebar Jewelry

Happy Shopping!
Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment