Put some Spring into your Step!

March 17, 2014

What little girl doesn't grow up dreaming of being a fashion designer?
Or a clothes/shoes buyer?
Ok, maybe that was just my dream.
But I bet most of us would love to design a pair of shoes that we could proudly wear!

I am loving how Attilio Giusti Leombruni has flats you can design on your own!  If simply go to Nordstroms Website you can follow the simple steps on designing your own adorable AGL Flats!



The Color Combos are endless!

Here are a couple I came up with!




You should give it a try!  It's fun and kind of made me feel like a kid again...pretending and designing.

Scenes from my weekend:

 Dani was invited to a bouncy house party, and I learned once again that my daughter is not a risk taker.  Her cousins were running from one bouncy house to another, going up and down the big slides, backwards and forwards...and my daughter was perfectly content bouncing up and down in the same one with a red ball!

Here is a selfie with my happy bouncy girl! (have you heard that new selfie song? that's all I can think of now when I take one, "wait, first let me take a selfie!") 

Friends of ours are visiting and they have a 3 year old boy who my daughter adores.  So she got dressed up for a lunch date we had at Bertucci's.  She packed her Olivia lunch box with all her favorite toys.  


I am trying to try new wines and dabble with different kinds as I can sometimes get stuck with my go to Cabernet Sauvignon.  
This weekend I tried Cupcake Angel Food wine.


This is a Chardonnay blend that crazily enough kind of tastes like Angel Food cake, just not as sweet.  Huge hints of vanilla and granny smith apples. I paired it with some Irish cheddar cheese, and I was really enjoying the contrast of flavors.  I am thinking this will be great chilled in the summer with some fresh picked strawberries.  I will gladly test that out and get back to you with the results!  :)

Happy Monday Y'all!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment