Janie and Jack Capri Island & At the Shore Collections

March 19, 2014

I am LOVING the new Capri Island and At the Shore Collections from Janie and Jack.
It makes me squeal with delight.  So bright and fresh and well...perfect for any planned vacation to the beach!  Or at least pretend trip, which will be the case for my daughter. (still freezing here in New England) I also can imagine these being perfect for an upcoming kids photo-shoot. Why not bring the Capri sun and beach into your studio by dressing your kids in these beautiful bright sunny clothes!

Toddler Girls:



Toddler Boys:


1. Lobster Embroidered Chambray Shortall
2. Linen Roll Cuff Shirt
3. Straw Fedora
4. Plaid Bowtie
5. Twill Short

Squeal worthy, right?  Now picture your little ones dressed in these adorable clothes...insert extra squeals!
So are you as ready as I am for the warmer weather and hot sun at the Island of Capri?

I just adore this line and I am sure you will too!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Stylish Mama


⋅No comments

Post a Comment