OKBG - never got the memo!

March 10, 2014

So here I am shopping at the local outlets in my area when I stumbled upon the cutest clothes for toddlers...
I couldn't believe I was standing in the middle of OshKosh B'Gosh.  Not to sound harsh, but I only thought Oshkosh was your go to for overall's.  I have never once put my daughter in a pair. (not that I don't think they are cute, just not my style) So I never thought to go inside a store that to my previous knowledge only specialized in overalls.  But now I know there is so much more...and such adorable things!  I wanted to share with you some of the things that caught my eye.  I have to say, I am going back there to do some spring and summer shopping for her soon!

For Toddler Girls:








For Toddler Boys:








What did you think?  Cute stuff, right?  I love the fact that you can put a whole outfit together with their clothing line.  Super cute, from accessories, to the outfit, to the shoes!  

Happy Shopping, and Happy Monday!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for our 31 Gifts Giveaway!  Its such a cute lunch tote, I kind of want one myself...so stylish!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment