5 Fab Friday

March 7, 2014

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama: 
1.
L'Occitane Hand Cream.  I have sampled a few of their hand creams, and they are all so soft and delicate with scents.  What I like most about this line is that they are super creamy without being greasy.  The line just came out with Shea Butter as shown above.  I think I may have to go to Sephora and check it out. 

2.
If anyone knows me, they know I have a love of starfish.  So when I saw these earrings in the new Capri collection from Kate Spade I gasped and fell in love.  They are called Lemon Tart Starfish Studs. And they are pretty, pretty, pretty!


Organized Chica:

3.
Lotus Diffuser form doTERRA
I don't know about you, but I love for my house to smell good.  Candles are great but my poor mother chokes on them when I light one up.  So I'm looking for options that will help with the air we're breathing in and make my house smell good.  Here is my answer! I have read great reviews and although it has a hefty price, everyone says its worth it.  It atomizes essential oils into the air that we breathe in and doTERRA oils smells so good.  Plus, isn't this pretty cool to look at? Adding to my list.

I've been wanting to change the bulky office chair that I currently have in my home office and I eyed this chair from the Martha Stewart collection.  Its simple but elegant. The price isn't bad, I may consider looking into it.  I first need to test it out to make sure its comfortable.


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica: 
We both had a fun girls nite out along with some other great friends last Friday.  We have to say, we both agree on the fact that Tortilla Flats is the place to go for margs!  Their raspberry margarita is superb.  Stylish Mama ended up asking hers to be made with Milagro Tequila (top shelf!) and they obliged.  But what made our visit even better to Tortilla Flats is a really sweet lady by the name of Katie who hosted there.  She gave great recommendations on food and drinks, and she even made sure our guacamole that was taken away (when we were not done) by the wait staff was replenished free of charge!  When you go here, make sure you ask for Katie!

Side note: Wall-Sit Challenge finished!! Who did the challenge and was able to complete the 5 mins???  If you did it or even tried it, that's great!!  Next workout challenge coming next week. You with us? Just a few months left for beach season.  Let's do this!

Don't forget!!! Change your clocks this weekend!



Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment