5 Fab Friday

March 14, 2014

 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

When I saw this at the Gap, I had to snag it.  Even though we are still getting snow here in New England!  I can't wait to put this on my daughter.  Its 100% cotton which makes it the perfect light weight dress for summer time.  When I showed her the dress she loved it...my little animal lover.  The Gap is having a great sale right now 30% off.

2.


The husband had a corporate event in Boston yesterday and he was nice enough to bring me back some goodies.  One of the things he brought home was this Max Brenner Milk Chocolate Bar with these amazing pieces of caramel and flecks of sea salt.  Wow. What a chocolate bar!  If any of you are in the Boston or NYC area and get a chance to stop in - try one of these! 

Organized Chica:

3.

I'm not too much of a sneaker person so if I'm going to have a pair, why not make sure they look cute.  I came across the NIKE ID, where you get to choose the colors you want on your sneakers.  Now depending on your style, you can create some colorful sneakers. I'm very plane Jane and stick to my black color with a touch of gray and blue.  This would be a nice personalized gift to someone.  To design your own, visit NikeID

4.
If you're a Target fan like we are, I'm sure you have seen their Threshold Poufs in many colors.  They have been a big hit.  It's an instant extra sit or it can act as a table.  Love the patters and they are quite comfy, yes I tested them out at the store, who doesn't? They also have the outdoor poufs now for the warmer weather.  Do you like them? 


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.

How are we all doing with our Burpee challenge?  Hope everyone is killing it!

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment