5 Fab Friday

March 21, 2014

Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

1.

If anyone knows me, they know I love me some leopard print.  I am loving the Kardashian Kids collection from Toys R Us.  A lot of leopard print. This Leopard/Star Print Reversible Cotton Receiving Blanket would make an adorable gift for anyone who is expecting a baby!

2.
I love infused water.  I love using fresh fruit, and herbs to spruce up my water.  I however live with a man who despises anything floating in his water!  This new Crate and Barrel Pitcher with built-in infuser would make a perfect vessel to serve water with fruit and or herbs...but a great way of keeping the two separated.  Genius!

Organized Chica:

3.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
This is a product I've been wanting to try since it first came out.  I currently use brow powder to define my eyebrows but this is the hot item now.  I tried buying it last week but the store was sold out so I will try again soon.  I love how this product looks on the MUA on follow on YouTube and Instagram so I'm itching to try it on me. 
These lamps are exquisite!! Look at the detail! I'm in love.  Intricate botanical designs are cut and placed with hundreds of small shells on a resin base. Can you imagine a dimmed room only lit up by a few of these lamps? Beautiful!  


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.

We both are fans of strawberry shortcake.
But we both agree that what makes the best type are three things...
1.Homemade Whip-Cream
2. Good quality cake
3. Fresh Strawberries

And typically you can only get those three things if you make your own from scratch.
This week we both discovered Whole Foods makes an amazing strawberry shortcake with all three of those things!!  Thanks to Organized Chica's awesome hubby, he brought a small cake for us to share.  And boy are we happy he did!  A must try for any special occasion, or well...a busy work day at the office.


Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment