Food to go!

October 15, 2013

Hope you all enjoyed your 3 day weekend! It flew by, we had ours packed with different activities.  It was good to spend time with friends and family.  Hope you are all recharged and ready for this short 4 day week!

This weekend was mostly about food! Big surprise right? Those who know us well, know that we love food and food loves us.

This past weekend I provided lunch to dear friends who were in the area and I want to share with you what they were and how I served them.





I can't say enough how much I love these serving trays.  I bought a pack from Sam's Club a few years ago and it has lasted me a while.  I use these containers when I make lunch to go for my friends or my family.  Think about a picnic or maybe a meal for a sick friend.  No worries about not getting your tupperware back! 'Cause we all know what a pain it is to ask for your plastic containers back!

If you noticed on Sunday's menu, I have "Marilyn's Salad with Marilyn's dressing".  Well long story short, among my friends and family, my dressing is, well, how do I say it? Well liked? My friends keep asking me for the recipe.  Therefore I've decided to share with you my dressing and salad recipe in hopes that you can also enjoy it.  I also have no idea what to name them so maybe you can help me because I just keep hearing from my friends, "oh that's Marilyn's dressing".

*Update: Organized Chica's Salad Dressing Recipe found here!

Recipes coming soon!

Yesterday I also made a quick, easy and full of flavor dish, Linguine with Shrimp Scampi,  from one of my favorite cooks, Barefoot Contessa.  I hope you try this out and incorporate this into your family menu for those busy nights.  You will not regret it!

*image is from barefootcontessa.com



Happy Tuesday everyone!!! Tell us how your weekend went.

Organized Chica - xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment