Fall Cleaning - Plan of attack

October 2, 2013

As much as I don't like to admit it, Fall is here to stay and I can't do much about the subject but just embrace it. sniff....sniff.  Now there are things I do love about Fall, like FALL CLEANING!!! Yiay!!!!!

In the upcoming weeks (or months...let me be realistic) I will be showcasing my Fall Cleaning/Organizing projects that I do yearly and will incorporate some new ones.

I take this time to plan, sort, purge and simplify.  I like to take advantage of the colder months and really get down and dirty with my home.  Ill do anything to stay indoors and avoid the cold weather so you will find me organizing every corner of my home.

Here are just a few of my projects:
  • Yard work: cleaning flowers beds and storing summer items (You betcha! Mr. Handy Man will help out with this one) 
  • Swapping summer clothes for winter clothes
  • Storing summer shoes away
  • Reorganizing linen closet
  • Paper control (We all have at least one pile) 
         ....and the list continues! Trust me. I just don't want to scare you away. 

Hopefully I can inspire you to attack your own fall projects.  Can't wait to hear about them. 

Happy Fall cleaning/organizing!

Organized Chica - xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment