5 Fab Friday

October 25, 2013

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama: 

1. 

Manis and Pedis with my daughter - priceless moments


2. 
I'm in love with Califia Almond Iced Mocha Coffee.  Made wth Almond Milk, only 90 calories per serving and its guiltfree!! You can buy it at WholeFoods.  Yum!


Organized Chica

3.
Snuggie
(image from http://www.mysnuggiestore.com)
Laugh all you want.  I've heard the jokes and trust me, I made fun of this product when it first came out but I have learned to respect it.  When I tell you that I'm always cold, this is not an understatement.  At work you can see me wear mittens and wrapped in my blanket (yes, I have a blanket for work, no judging please) So why not buy a Snuggie?! 


4.


How do I warm things up when it gets chilly? PUMP IT UP!! These are the two songs that I'm loving right now.  Here are the links for you to enjoy.  BRING UP THE VOLUME AND DANCE!  


Vivir Mi Vida (Live My Life) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnjy5YlDwk


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica

5.
Noon, Providence, RI 
A must go see little shop to visit for those unique gifts. All products are made in the USA. We have our eye on some little gifts already.  


Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica - xox


⋅No comments

Post a Comment