5 Fab Friday

October 18, 2013

5 Stylish things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of 

Seeing that we have been on the topic of food/cooking all week - we are carrying out that theme into our list this week!

Stylish Mama: 

1.



Fleur de Lys Vintage-Inspired Apron

How cute is this number?  I am in love with the look of this apron!  Every housewife should feel adorable in the kitchen and this would surely make me feel extra adorable!

2.


Pumpkin Crème Brulee
Crème Brulee - shall I say more...how about pumpkin crème brulee?!? I am not a baker so I am hoping I can find this on a menu at a restaurant this fall...a must try!


Organized Chica:

3. 


Kitchen Island

Always dream of having a kitchen island.  Every time I'm in my kitchen, I always say how much I would love one.  Its multi-functional, practical and they can look absolutely beautiful.  Look at this one! It's gorgeous.  A girl can dream. 

 

4.



Bandeja Paisa

My favorite dish ever! Rice, kidney beans, chorizo, chicharron, ground beef or grilled steak, plantain, avocado and fried egg. (I personally skip on the egg) This is the typical Colombian dish and I've been trained to eat the whole thing since I was a little kid.  Still do!  I want to eat this today! Que delicioso!

Stylish Mama and Organized Chica would love: 

5. 
Walk-in pantry
To have a well stocked, organized, spacious pantry, that also looks this beautiful, what a dream!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica- xoxo

⋅No comments

Post a Comment