5 Fab Friday

October 4, 2013

5 Stylish Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday

 
Who doesn't love a good workout, a good sweat, and of course the results of working hard?!?  This Friday we wanted to focus our 5 Fab Friday list with our favorites and our wish list on just that!

Stylish Mama


1. 



I-Pod with some killer tunes


When I am in for a good workout/jog/walk I enjoy being plugged in with my favorite music with my I-Pod.  I have those songs that either help me warm up, kick it up a notch, or cool down. 

2.
Nike Fuel Band
 
 
I have this on my dream/wish list - I love how Nike came out with a sleek wearable wrist band that can help track your walking/running/and dancing steps - as well program your goals and help you track it all. I want this little bit of digital arm candy!
 

 

Organized Chica


3.




 
 
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System

I love dancing and trust me its a COMPLETE workout. When I discovered a few years ago that Zumba is a dance workout with the rhythms I love, I was on board.  You must try this, whether you sign up for a class or do it at home.  Invite your girlfriends over and start the party.  You will not regret it! You will sweat!


4.
 
Lululemon

Nothing like good quality and comfortable workout clothes while you sweat your butt off.  I have always loved this company for workout attire.  Lululemon provides you with specially designed fabrics and styles so you do not need to worry about your clothing but concentrate on your exercise. 
 
 

Stylish Mama and Organized Chica is Loving:


5.
This is what Stylish Mama and Organized Chica will be doing tonight!
A run for a great cause in the Boston Area. 
You will hear all about our experience next week. 


Happy Exercising!!! Love, Stylish Mama meets Organzied Chica xox 

⋅No comments

Post a Comment