5 Fab Friday

October 11, 2013

5 Stylish Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama

1.
Le Creuset Pumpkin Cocotte

I am such a Le Creuset fan.  I am thankful for the fact that I have received many as gifts over the years. And have bought a few.  I always find that when I use my Le Creuset cookware/bakeware my food always cooks so evenly and never burns.  (and it always an easy clean-up process) I am eyeing this adorable pumpkin shaped bake ware piece - can imagine serving pumpkin soup out of this cutie?


2.

My 3 year old baking apple crisp with me!

I adore this age, 3. My daughter is just getting to the age where she enjoys helping me in the kitchen - we were baking together yesterday.  She did so well!  I am dreaming of being with her in the kitchen today.  Love my little helper.



Organized Chica

3.
Spa
It's been that kind of week.  I would love a nice long full body massage, but then again, who wouldn't, right?  Just to zone out and completely relax.  Such peace and tranquility (sighing)  Beauty spa anyone?


4.  

HappyLight
Cold weather means shorter daylight which makes me sad, so when I came across the "HappyLight", I was happy, no pun intended, that this could change my life.  Okay, so not so much change my life, but definitely make my gloomy days brighter.  The light is suppose to improve your mood, energy and concentration.  I'm willing to try it out.  


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica

5.  
Apples!
 We may have our different favorites, Stylish Mama loves Honey-crisp and Organized Chica loves McIntosh, but we sure do love apples.  The possibilities are endless - baking, ciders, sauces, cocktails and so much more. 
Apple a day keeps the doctor away! 

Happy Friday!

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica xox 

⋅No comments

Post a Comment