Part 3: Under the Stairs Linen Closet

February 25, 2014

Yiay! You should all know by now it's the little things that make me happy! 

Linen closet door FINALLY got painted and the ClosetMaid Ventilated Storage Rack from Home Depot mounted! 

If you want to see the transformation, read more about it on my two other posts.
Part 1: Under the Stairs Linen Closet

I transferred all my cleaning supplies that I'm currently using from my portable cart onto my door.  I also stocked it with paper towels and toilet paper because somehow when these two things run out, no one can find them.  Am I loving the setup of my new door organizer, ummm not really BUT I'm loving the fact that its up and I don't have a cart in the way of my closet anymore.  I still have to tweak exactly on how I want to utilize each shelf instead of stuffing it with toilet paper but for now it will do.  Sometimes you just need to use things to figure out exactly how you want to set them up and it may take some time but that's OK.  

I was just super duper excited my door got painted and the organizer mounted that I wanted to share with you all how it looks now.  








Happy Organizing, 

Organized Chica, xox


⋅No comments

Post a Comment