Stylish Mama Picks for February!

February 19, 2014

Hope all of you are staying warm, and dry as of lately.  This winter has been pretty brutal.  We keep getting snow storm after snow storm.  And for those of you who love snow...I know even some of you are over it as we approach the end of winter. Cannot wait for spring!  I heard we might be getting some warmer temps later this week in New England, so that to means that spring must be approaching. (yay!)

How was your President's Day?  We ended up having a great three day weekend!  My family and I did a lot of bonding, we went over to a friends house on Saturday for pizza and a play date for our kids.  It was snowing pretty bad so we couldn't stay as late as we wanted. (again, wishing for spring!)  And on Monday we took our four year old daughter to the Museum of Science in Boston.  We asked my husbands cousin to join us with her two adorable kids.  It was fun to watch my daughter walk through the very same museum I visited as a child her age with my parents.  Love when nostalgia hits home with me...I can honestly say having flashbacks of my childhood through parenting is pretty cool!

We had to visit the giftshop, we got astronaut ice-cream and of course asked my daughter to pick out a toy...
only a four year old would pick up a slimy creepy crawler caterpillar and ask for that as her souvenir. Before we left the giftshop I had her try on an astronut helmet...hoping she would want that instead as we often will play "spaceship" at home...nope, she wanted her creepy crawler caterpillar.  ughhhhh


At least I have a picture to keep for smiles.

Anyway, back to wishing for spring...my February picks are things I am eyeing and loving for this upcoming 2014 spring season.

1.
Rebecca Minkoff  Medium M.A.B Tote

Love this tote...and loving this color for spring.  Its called Minty, she is really purdy!

2. 
JLo Jumpsuit in black

Jumpsuits are in this year!  And I am loving this look.  Such a versatile look, from casual to dressy.  All depending on your accessories.  Pair this with flat strappy sandals and bangles for a casual look.  And some heels and a fun patterned belt with dressy jewelry for a night time look.  Need to add this to my closet! I love this one as its affordable and is on sale at Kohls this week for $42.

3. 
Kate Spade Umbrella

Love so many things about this umbrella!  Love that its over sized and hangs low so that it would cover you from rain getting onto your upper body.  And I really love the witty quote on it...who wants rain?  um, yeah...no thanks, I will take a RAIN CHECK! 

4. 
Tory Burch Mira Ballet Flats

Another fashion trend for Spring 2014 is cut-out patterned shoes.  I am loving this fun scalloped pattern on these Tory Burch ballet flats.  SO pretty!  They also come in black...but I am thinking these bronze colors would be a great alternative to a neutral shoe color.  


Links:  

Happy Shopping my fellow stylish readers!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment