5 Fab Friday

February 14, 2014

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

1.
My daughter at Disney
I am absolutely done - checked out- and over with winter. The cold and the snow has given me cabin fever. I haven't stopped thinking this week of my last trip to Disney. My daughter asks to go back all the time...and this week, I really would give anything to sit at the hotel pool and of course enjoy all the fun of the parks. Who else is with me??

2.
Lemon Collection

Lets get away from the topic of winter...as Spring is Right Around the Corner!  I am loving this cheerful happy dinnerware set by Sur la Table.  I love lemons, I love yellow...so I am thinking I may need to order a few pieces to add to my collection.

Organized Chica:

3.
Tortilla Flats Restaurant, Providence, RI
I can't say enough about this restaurant, I ate there last week and still haven't gotten over on how good their food and drinks were.  If you are in the area and want to try some good yummy Mexican food with an outrageous drink, this is the place.  Place gets packed so either make reservations, get there early or prepare to wait.  I went last week and we tried their chicken Tamale for appetizer, Carne Asada el Guajillo and Tostadas as entrees, and finished with their oh so warm and sweet Churros.  All accompanied by the BEST MARGARITA EVER!!!  You need to check this place out, no regrets!

This is my first winter with no SUV and I'm hurting! Driving in the snow with a small car is not fun.  This winter is making me want to buy a SUV since we are getting slammed with snow left and right.  I've always loved having an SUV but unfortunately the one I had, was too old and we had to get rid of it.  Will I ever afford my Dream SUV, probably not!, but this is 5 Fab Friday, I can dream a little! :)

Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.

Laughter is the best medicine.  Hope you are all warm. safe. and laughing :)  


Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment