Gap Spring Preview

February 12, 2014

Last night I attended to the spring line release event for the Gap in my home town of Bellingham, MA.



I love this store.  I probably frequent it much more than I should.  (sorry hubby)  Love how their adult line is always has a classic look. Their body line is great for undergarments and bathing suits...and don't even get me started on their adorable kids line!  Hopefully you checked out my Paddington Bear Collection post I wrote up last week.  Love it!

Here are a few items I am loving from their spring line!






If you have a chance head on over to the Gap and check out these beautiful pieces in person. The store in my town did not have any more of the butterfly scarfs, so I bought another really pretty scarf...but I am tempted now in ordering the butterfly one as I heard they went quick!

Speaking of spring looks, my daughter modeled at a spring photo shoot for a local photographer yesterday.  It was so much fun to see her get all dolled up, they had stylists, hair and make-up.  She looked stunning when she was all done up. I can only imagine how gorgeous the photos will be from the photographer!



The photos above are taken from my i-phone...can't wait to see the actual images.

Hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment