5 Fab Friday

February 28, 2014

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

1.

Fringed Drawstring Bucket Bag from the Express - this is a great everyday bag!  I love a shoulder strap, especially as a mom on the go...you might need to invest in a good shoulder bag!



2.

This frilly blouse by Zara would be a beautiful addition to anyone's spring wardrobe.  Love the sleeves, they are flirty and feminine.  Beautiful!

Organized Chica:

3.
Strapless Ruffle Front Romper - Express
Loving this new romper from Express.  I saw it in my Express catalog that I got in the mail this week and eyed it right away.  I may try it on to see how it fits and looks when I go to the mall.  Can you tell that I'm looking forward to the warmer weather? 

4. 

I'm in love with this song.  The original music video is beautiful as well, he sings the song to his wife, but I didn't post it because it may be too much for some.  I'm a helpless romantic and John Legend sings to your heart and soul.  The lyrics are so beautiful.  Hope you enjoy the song.  

5.

We are going out for Mexican tonite for girls nite out...and of course that means we will be ordering a margarita!  TGIF!  Have a great weekend!  


Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment