5 Fab Friday

February 21, 2014

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:

1.
My favorite go to nail polish brand is Essie.  They just released their spring 2014 line of colors.  They make me smile...so bright and fun!  My eyes went straight to the dark pink one...when I clicked on it, I find out that the name of it is Fashion Hunter!  Coincidence for me? I think not.  Will need to buy this shade for the huntress in me!

2.
Photo Credit: Sweet Indulgence Facebook Page, Kerri Cupcake

I am totally craving a frozen hot chocolate from Sweet Indulgence, located at Pawtuxet Village in Cranston, RI.  Its so outrageously delish!  I really want to take my daughter here - two straws one large pink cup of frozen hot chocolate! Yes! (blaming PMS for this craving!)

Organized Chica:

This palette has been on my radar even before it hit the U.S. but every time I have tried to buy it, its been sold out! I need to go back to Sephora and try one more time.  I'm in love with the rose hued neutrals in this palette.  Perfect with Spring coming up.  Definitely want and need this in my makeup collection.

4.
Orla Kiely Cosmetic Bags $9.99 - $29.99
Orla Kiely partnered with Target to provide us with organization and style.  These functional and well designed organizers were intentionally designed to house your cosmetics but the possibilities are endless! You can use them to organize your purses, your planners, small projects, beauty supplies and the list goes on and on.  Aren't they adorable?


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.
So true is it not?  Words to live by for ladies with class!


Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment