Organizing: Family Calendar via COZI

January 16, 2014

You may have a family of two or a family of five, every single person in your household has a different schedule.  Between school, work, family activities, meetings and everything else that life throws at you, things can get hectic.  We all have those moments where you forgot to inform the rest of the family of some event or appointment you may have.

With endless technology nowadays, the possibilities are endless when it comes to a list of different programs or apps that you can use to organize your time efficiently.  For some families, an actual home calendar helps, for others, like myself, an app on my cell is a great help.

Personally, I use COZI.  This is an app and website that allows you to keep track of your family's hectic schedule using the shared calendar and to-do lists.

I love COZI because my family can enter in the calendar whatever activity or appointment they may have and I can see it right away from my cellphone.  Every member is color coded, including Bam Bam, my 11 month Yorkie.  You can also access this directly through their website.  Best part of it all, its FREE!

Note: this only works if you ACTUALLY use it! I say that because everyone in your family would have to be committed in entering their own appointments in the shared schedule for this to actually be a beneficial tool for your family.  Every week we get emails with a summary of all scheduled activities for the week.

Below I included a COZI Quick Demo so you can see all the features for yourself.  Who better to give you a tour if it isn't COZI themselves.




Happy Organizing, 

Organized Chica - xox

*All opinions in this blog post are mine.  I was not paid or contacted by COZI to write this post.  

⋅No comments

Post a Comment