5 FAB Friday

January 31, 2014

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday

Its Superbowl Sunday weekend and we wanted to share with our readers some of the dishes we either love to eat or make for the Superbowl!  

Stylish Mama:

1.


I love chili, my favorite is either chicken or turkey.  But why I think its a great game day food is because you can make it into a fun party food by adding a topping bar.  I love avocado, red onion or scallion, cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips, corn bread, and tabasco sauce for those who like it a little x-tra spicy

2. 
Buffalo Chicken Nachos - by the girl who ate everything
If you remember from our last football post, I love me some buffalo chicken wings!  And I also love me some nachos.  So, when I saw this recipe posted by the girl who ate everything, I knew I had to try it!  I also think hubby and his friends would L-O-V-E this.  Points for me!  :)  

Organized Chica

3. 

Now we all have our favorite drink or beer during the super bowl, whether it be alcoholic or not but for the HB and me, BLUE MOON all the way.  You can find endless mix drink recipes on Pinterest to cater to your guests, especially for the young crowd.  What do you like to drink? 


4. 

How does this look to you? This is our version of finger food, Colombian style.  It's a combination of different meats and starch.  It's a all goodness in one place! Just looking at this is making me hungry.  You can definitely make this at home but we usually just call our local Colombian restaurant and order based on the amount of people you want to feed.  This is plate is usually the first one to finish up at a gathering.  Wonder why? 

5. 

Ok and maybe the commercials and half time show!  :)  New England Patriots, there is always next year!  This year we enjoy food, friends and hopefully good commercials.  Hope you have fun and share with us what food you love to make or eat during the Superbowl!

Love, Stylish Mama and Organized Chica

⋅No comments

Post a Comment