Introducing Rags To Roses

January 27, 2014

A few months back I was contacted by a friend named Amanda who lives in the same area my husband grew up in upstate NY. She contacted me to tell me she is starting a jewelry line. But not just any old jewelry, its a really fun creative line of jewelry made from all recycled material!  And the stuff she makes is unique and all one of a kind.  If anyone knows me, I love unique things. Especially when it comes to fashion.  So I am excited to share with you some of her line.  She was gracious enough to send me a few pieces, and when I have worn them, I always get compliments.  So I asked if I could share them with all of our readers and she was delighted.  

The line is called Rags to Roses and below you can see the two styles of necklaces she sent me.  One being beautiful rose like flowers on a pretty detailed fabric rope style chain.  And the other being layers of fabric (I likened to a scarf like necklace) braided onto a fabric rope style chain. 


The best way to view more of Amanda and her sister in law's work is on Instagram.  She has an account you can view that has many pieces for sale with the amounts listed right under the photo. She can be found on Instagram by the username: RAGS2ROSESAT.

I suggest you head on over to her account on Instagram to take a peek.  I actually just bought my daughter a necklace as I couldn't help myself when I saw it...oh and thats right...don't let me forget to mention: she makes kids stuff too!  Girls necklaces, hair barrettes, and boys bow-ties.  And its all adorable!

Once you see an item you are interested in buying you can either message her on Instagram or email her with any questions or comments to:  rags2rosesbyamanda@yahoo.com

So there you have it, a new Stylish Mama Fave!

And last, but not least...make sure you keep an eye out for a giveaway later this week.  Two of the necklaces shown above are going to be up for a giveaway for two of our awesome readers!  I am so excited to able to share with you something I know any girl would love to have in her closet.

Love,

Stylish Mama

*thank you to Rags to Roses for the beautiful jewelry shown above
and to Marilyn (organized Chica) for the beautiful photos she took also shown in this post

⋅No comments

Post a Comment