Styling guide for your kids Fall Photo Shoot

September 25, 2013

Fall is upon us!!


I have always loved capturing this time of year in photos.  The tree leaves turning color, the crisp air that lets us get wrapped up in cozy warm outfits.  If you are planning on doing a family photo shoot this fall I have put together a little guide as to some fun ideas on how to dress your children.  Most of these ideas came from Baby Gap and Janie and Jack  - however I did find some accessories on Etsy - such a fun website to find hats, and bows...all to add to the cuteness!!

 As always - we start with the girls

Ages 0-12 

Toddler

And the boys are just as adorable


Ages 0-12

Toddler



As you can see - I love color!
But I also love the warm neutral colors that feel so much like FALL to me!!
If you have any questions or need any more suggestions - don't hesitate to contact me. 


I love to help plan and shop...and especially for something as special as a family portrait.


Love, Stylish Mama








⋅No comments

Post a Comment