Fall Fun Filled Weekend

September 30, 2013

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I had fun!  It was one of those weekends that was jammed packed with activities that it flew right by.  This weekend my friend Miranda of M.C. Photography and I finalized plans for mini photo sessions that will be held next Saturday!  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to help her with her first mini session.  As part of our test run she had asked if my family would be interested in being her test subjects.

The location is a perfect New England spot for fall mini sessions.  It is the historic Red Barn in Holden, MA. Gorgeous red barn, leaves scattered on the ground, and a beautiful crisp fall nite.





Love these Miranda!  I seriously can't wait to help style the session on Saturday.  And lets break out the Cider and Donuts, shall we?


If you are interested in learning more about Miranda's Photography - Please check out her website:  M.C. Photography.  She is one talented lady!

Can't wait to show you more of what I had styled for this session.  Will post that next week!

Have a great week!

Love, Stylish Mama



⋅No comments

Post a Comment