Organized Chica is back!

September 24, 2013


Catching up...

First of all, I would like to thank my friend, Stylish Mama, for taking care of things while I was gone on vacation.  I had limited access to the internet due to the fact I was at another country and let's face it, when you are having so much fun, technology isn't a priority sometimes.  I hope you all enjoyed her posts. Once I had internet access I felt like all of you.  I sat down to read what she wrote and I was intrigued to see what were the topics for each day.

I can't stress the fact that having a great relationship with your friend who you are sharing a hobby or a "business" with is crucial.  To know that you have each others back and be able to fully have that trust makes one at ease.

She is a dedicated mother and wife and no words to express the awesome friend and business partner she is despite her busy schedule.  Therefore, publicly, I would like to say, "THANK YOU Kim for taking care of our baby, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica, while I was away".

On that note, watch out for a post this week on some pictures I will be posting from my trip.  I just returned on Sunday and I'm catching up with all that accumulated while I was gone.  A week vacation isn't much but a week out of your regular life, WOW! Errands, household chores and just little everyday tasks just pile up. Any of you feel that you pay for going on vacation? Either way for me, this pleasure/business vacation was worth it every minute!

I hope you stick around and enjoy my vacation blog as we travel together through my pictures.

Organized Chica - xox



⋅No comments

Post a Comment