5 Fab Friday

September 27, 2013

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday



Stylish Mama


1.
Candied Apples....mmm 'nuf said!

2.
Hunter Boot
I love Hunter Boots - and as a new owner, I am all about the matching fleece sock inserts.  They are super comfortable and adorable!  A Fall must have!  I can't wait to wear mine apple picking this weekend!




Organized Chica


3.


Mulled Apple Cider

 I am not a coffee or hot chocolate drinker so hot apple cider is the drink for me to warm me up during those chilly days.  



4.

Shawls/Scarves!

 In every color and print.  I love how I can wear them as scarves or just wrap myself in them and look stylish while staying warm.  


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica fall favorite:


5.


Chicken Tortilla Soup

This has become a favorite for both of us.  Such a bowl of comfort...perfect fall soup packed with flavor!


Love, 

Stylish Mama and Organized Chica xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment