Jamie Oliver is the man - if he can't do it - well I sure can!

September 19, 2013

Oh Jamie!


Any one else have a culinary crush on the British Chef - Jamie Oliver?  I have been a fan for almost 15 years now.  I am fascinated with his laid back / chill personality in the kitchen.  He makes the most complicated dishes look "easy peasy."  I also kinda like how he has his own dialog and comes up with his own words!   Which I have adapted as I have followed his career throughout the years.  Ok enough talking about how cool this guy is.

The point of this post is to tell you - if you haven't tried his recipes yet...you gotta start!
He currently has started a channel on YouTube called Food Tube.  Its a fun way to watch a recipe come to life as he will go through it step by step.  I also follow him on Instagram - when he posts a pic of a dish that looks tantalizing - I just have to go watch the coordinating video!

So when I saw him post this dish on Instagram, I was sold!

Sticky Traybaked Chicken - Just click here - Jamie Oliver - Sticky Tray Baked Chicken

I will tell you - I made this for dinner for the family this week.
And it was a super easy  (or how Jamie would say -easy peasy)  - cheap, and TASTY!

Here is how mine turned out.




This is how I plated it - I served it with Basmati Rice and Balsamic Glaze from Trader Joe's
 
 
Mmm Mmm Mmm!
 
Hope you can give this one a try!
 
Love,  Stylish Mama
 
 
 
 

⋅No comments

Post a Comment