A beautiful wedding on the water

September 17, 2013

Got to attend a wedding on the water this past weekend.

The ceremony and reception was held at the Griffith House of Saunderstown,  Rhode Island.
It was a beautiful home right on the water.  What a view!

Gorgeous location.
Gorgeous bride.
Great food.
Great drinks.


So happy for them!

Here is my OOTD for the wedding:


The dress is from Express, hair piece is from Icing, nude pumps from Tarjay!
and 
my eye make-up was done by the lovely Organized Chica!

The Husband and I



a close up of my make-up  - I love how she made my eyes pop!



If you are looking for a good recommendation for getting glammed up with your make-up, my girl Marilyn knows where its at!  

This was a summer wedding - and in my look I think you can tell I was holding onto the summer!!  
I think other seasons are fun to attend weddings so you can change your look.

What is your favorite time of year to get glammed up?
Can't wait to hear from you!

Love, Stylish Mama



⋅No comments

Post a Comment