5 Fab Friday

September 20, 2013

This Friday we are featuring our five favorite and things we can't live without for traveling!


If you haven't noticed already - Organized Chica has been away on vacation this week.  Miss her! However she did leave me her two favorite things for today's post before she left.  She will be back next week so don't fret!



Stylish Mama-

1.
When traveling I think it's best to be stylish yet comfortable.  This sweater can be found at - www.piperlime.com It's made by C&C California and is a cashmere blend.  Love the feeling of cashmere!!  And this color is so fun but it also comes in basic black or grey.


2.
My other necessity while traveling is chap-stick. I have tested many chap-sticks in my time - and this one is my ultimate go to - nothing glamorous about it - but the minty cool soothing feeling I get from it always makes my lips feel so good!!  Ain't nobody got time for chapped lips while traveling!


Organized Chica -


3.

I also like to travel comfortably - but still look cute!  My favorite leggings are from NY and Co.



4.
Neck Pillow is essential - especially for those long trips when you need to take a nap and don't want to fall asleep on the passenger next to you - come on its all happened to us!



Stylish Mama and Organized Chica

5. 

Both dreaming of a trip to Paris.  Fashion, Food, Wine...do we really need to say more?


Have a Fab Weekend!

Love, Stylish Mama and Organized Chica xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment