Happy Monday!

June 16, 2014

So happy we finally broke out of the rainy grey days we had here in New England recently.  To have sunshine and warmer weather Saturday evening into yesterday was just what I needed to motivate me!  I was motivated to work in my yard.  Any of you out there doing yard work you procrastinated on as well?
Or was it just me?

I also made sure I had some fun down time with family and friends as well.
Saturday night we had friends over, and I made Spanish food.
My new go to appetizer is so simple, I am almost embarrassed to call it a recipe.

It's just two ingredients!

Pineapple and Manchego Cheese Skewers

I saw this pictured on where else...but Pinterest!
I found the Spanish manchego cheese at Trader Joe's and the pineapple was on sale at my local grocery store...it was super sweet and the perfect contrast to the salty goat milk cheese.  You cut up the cheese and pineapple into similar bite size pieces and skewer it on toothpicks...dah dahhhhhh. (that's all folks!)

This is totally my new go to appetizer for summer entertaining!
And along with Sangria...you are sure to make your guests happy.

Hope you all have a great Monday.

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment