Dance Recital

June 23, 2014

Well I am exhausted...

Monday mornings are tough, but especially tough after a busy long weekend.

My daughters dance recital was this past weekend.  It was a non stop whirlwind of activity from Friday night until Saturday (late night).  We had rehearsals, party prepping for Saturday, the recital, and then it ended with having a cookout/party on Saturday.

She did great, and the most important thing is that she had fun!!
I think dancing has done so much for her confidence and self esteem.  My daughter takes after me - we don't like to be the center of attention and we do not like the stage lights.  But I have seen her blossom and become more comfortable with the idea of doing it this year compared to last year.

We are very thankful to her dance teacher Denise of Denise Dance Academy in Bellingham, MA for teaching her and coaching her to be the little happy dancer she is.

Here are a few photos of my little bumble bee ballerina:

The Bumble Bee cake was from Whole Foods - they did an amazing job!!!

Mommy and Daughter moment backstage

Oh I almost forgot to mention, Daniella also won a scholarship from The Rylee Fund.  We are so thankful to both Denise and Rylee's mom for that.  That made Daniella feel so special, and mom and dad as well!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment