Beauty Product Spotlight: Voluminous Butterfly Mascara by L'oreal

June 25, 2014


Ladies! You must try this new mascara that I've been using lately.  It's amazing.  If you want that long lashes look, this is the mascara for you.  I have to say its right up there with my other favorite, Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express.  

L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara has a special designed wand, hence the reason why they named it "butterfly".  The butterfly like brush extends, lifts and defines your lashes, specially your outer lashes, beautifully.  It's great to use with your winged eyeliner to get that defined cat-eye look that is very popular now.  




The formula applies very smoothly and its super easy to wash off with just soap and water.  No need for harsh rubbing.  Also, it doesn't smudge easily during hot humid summer days.  

Ladies give it a try and tell me what you think.  Don't forget to use a coupon to get a better deal.  I'm in love! 

Happy mascara shopping!
Organized Chica, xox

1 comment:

  1. I love, love this mascara. I got it last weekend and you hit it on the nail. It's exactly like you said. Thank you so much for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete