5 Fab Friday

June 13, 2014

Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama: 

1.
Let's face it...J.Crew has some of the most amazing bauble and statement necklaces around!  I am loving this Dangling Teardrop Necklace.  This yellow is very hot right now, and this necklace would look stunning and is perfect for a statement this summer.

2.

I just bought this makeup kit!! I am so excited about it.  The Summer in Capri kit comes with : baked body frosting in Tahitian glow, baked marble eye shadow in Rome/Milan, voluminous black mascara, and a really pretty lip gloss in a soft melon pink shade.  I am such a huge Laura Geller fan - so I was excited to see she came out with a summer look - and this girl loves bronzer! 

Organized Chica

3.
Complete obsession! You must try these little treats of joy! They are so yummy! Crunchy Nougat Hello Mini Snacks from Lindt Chocolate. I keep a hidden stash at my desk so for those "pickup moments".  

4.

I don't think I ever shared with you my all time favorite Chinese Restaurant, Asia Grille, located in Lincoln, RI.  They make a mean scorpion bowl too! Their food is fresh and tasty.  I am very picky where I eat Chinese and this place does not disappoint.

Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica:

5.


Well if that isn't the truth!!  Gotta love Retail Therapy!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Love, Stylish Mama and Organized Chica xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment