Thinking outdoors

May 6, 2014

That time when you admire everyone else grass and yards and wish yours would look half decent.  Ok, well maybe it's just me. Every Spring comes when I just day dream of what my yards can look like.  The potential it has and the oasis I would love to create. 

Here are a few inspirations that I've found on Pinterest that I would like to incorporate in my yard design.  (hint hint Mr. Handyman)

source
I have to be realistic of my designs, if I had the money and space, my backyard would be magical but I need to think practical here.  I'm picking designs that go very well with my current setup.  The idea of having fire-pit has been on my radar for a long time. 

source

Covering up my back porch to accommodate for furniture is not a bad idea.  I would fall asleep out there.  It looks so inviting.  Anyone would like a lemonade? 


source
Doesn't this Pier1 Imports furniture look so cozy and inviting.  I'll settle for this if I can' t afford to redo my yard this summer.  Its the perfect size and I love how you can pull over the cover if you want it or push back.
I have endless amounts of ideas and wishes.  Now if only I could get the Yard Crashers from HGTV to come to my home, I'd be golden.  

Happy daydreaming, 

Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment