Gap

May 7, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

I am not really looking forward to this hump day as I have agreed to sign up for a mom's dance class tonight. I have a few fellow "dance moms" who kind of pressured me into doing a dance routine for my daughters upcoming dance recital this summer.  I might enjoy dancing...but not for a large audience and especially in the home town where I grew up!  eek!

Anyway, there is nothing like a little online browsing and shopping to take my mind off things.

Here are some items I am loving from the Gap at the moment.
Which by the way is having their special where for every $50 you spend you can earn $25 in Gap cash.

Midi Ballet Dress


Tulip Skirt


Stripe Hem-Tank


1969 Denim Jacket


1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans


Espadrille Wedge Sandal


Happy Shopping!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment