Cooking with Stylish Mama

May 5, 2014

We were invited to a dinner party and we also hosted a dinner party this weekend...so that meant I was able to try new recipes!

I really fell in love with these new dishes and got many compliments on both so I was excited to blog about them this morning.

The first dish is one I found by my girl Martha Stewart.  It's an Asparagus and Carrot Slaw.  And it's a great side dish for the season we are in. It has Carrots, Asparagus, Red Onion and Mint with a simple lemon dressing.  So simple, clean, delish, and easy on the waistline.


The next recipe I wanted to share with you was a new Pavlova I tried making.  I found it on William Sonoma's website...and believe it or not, I love getting recipes from Williams Sonoma!  This Pavlova with Lime Curd and Berries will impress your guests and is not really that difficult to make.  (I added toasted coconut to mine, which is the only change I made to the recipe you can find at the link above)


So there you have it.
If any of you try making it please send us a photo or tell us about it.

Happy Cooking and Happy Monday!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment