Cafe Ole, Providence

May 12, 2014

Hope you all had a great weekend!

If any of you live in the New England area, you will probably agree with me on how Sunday's weather was absolutely picturesque.  As a family we spent most of the day outside soaking in the sun and enjoying the zero humidity factor don't you don't always get when its warm out here in NE.

Last Friday a few co-workers and myself visited a new restaurant establishment in Providence, RI called Cafe Ole.  It's a Mexican restaurant with a Tex-Mex flair to it.

I along with my co-workers all ordered the tacos.  They got the chicken tacos and I had tried the marinated flank steak.



For under $10 you get two massive loaded tacos on a yummy corn tortilla and a side plate of rice and black beans.  The tacos were absolutely delish!  The toppings were all fresh including a very generous scoop of guacamole and sour cream.  I love when a restaurant doesn't charge you extra for these...as I feel that it is part of every Mexican dish!  Especially tacos!  

I noticed the menu had other non traditional items such as burgers, salads, and fried alligator.  Yes...alligator.

I am defiantly going to return to the restaurant however next time I will order from their takeout as I do work near here and often have to rush on my lunch break. As a side note...their takeout menu is also cheaper. There is also talk of going here for margaritas and their chips and homemade salsa after work one day.  No one will have to twist my arm as margarita is my cocktail of choice.

Cafe Ole
800 Allens Ave
Providence, RI

Happy Monday!

Love, Stylish Mama


⋅No comments

Post a Comment