Organization: DVD Collection

May 1, 2014

I'm not one to buy movies unless the movie has a meaning to me or it just really hits home.  I refuse to have a mini blockbuster in my home for many reasons. One of them being is space, movies can take up so much room and it doesn't really always look pretty. Also, let's face it, if I had a huge movie collection, I would have to alphabetize it, color code it, you name it, library style.

So let me share with you how I store my DVD's for now.  





I saw this DVD binder at the Container Store that I really want to buy so I can avoid having separate binders and all the new movies can fit in nicely.  The Container Store can't open quick enough for me :)

DVD Album 

You can also purchase a binder, like the ones below, and DVD protector sheets separately and build your own organization storage for your movies.



Happy Organizing, 
Organized Chica, xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment