winter days of New England

December 16, 2013

I am probably in the minority for New Englanders when I say "I despise winter!"

I am a born and raised New Englander.  And even though I have been exposed to winters my whole life...they do not get any easier to deal with.  I still cringe when I see snow in the forecast and I cringe at the thought of frigid temperatures!

But...things can change a little when you become a parent.  Especially a parent to a child who loves to play in the snow and could care less that its below comfortable temperatures outside. 

So now as a mom I can say - I will grin and bear it - to see her happy.





And  having an amazing hubby who makes blueberry pancakes, bacon, and coffee doesn't hurt matters either.

yeah...I love my family.
Can't say I love winter.
But I love my family.
And if they love winter, I will join them in their happiness.

Wishing you a warm and happy Monday!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment