Local Shops

December 3, 2013

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  As you could see in Stylish Mama's post yesterday, we had a busy weekend.  I also tried a new recipe and I have to say it came out yummy.  Below is an image and link to the recipe I tried from the blog My Colombian Recipes.

 My Colombian Recipes
My Colombian Recipes

Also this weekend was very cold, brrrrr! Cold is definitely here to stay in New England.  That got me thinking that I would share with you local cafe shops that I like to visit when I am in the Providence, RI area. I always prefer supporting my local shops then buying from chains that sometimes lack that personal feel to them.  Of course, that is just my personal opinion.  Whether I go during my lunch break or on the weekend, these are my top choices to warm up this season so make sure to check them out.



Locally owned family business that always have freshly made pastries and breads!  I am addicted to their Hot Apple Cider and Chocolate Croissants!  More details here.



Created and owned by Alex and Ani, this shop has an endless menu and everything is soooo yummy! Read their menu here.



L'artisan Cafe & Bakery is this small shop that has freshly sandwiches and salads ready for you to grab on the go or just enjoy it inside their cozy shop.  



A home turned into a Snuggery.  You must try their Smokey Bean Dip. Yummy! Details on their website here!

  
Just a reminder! Don't forget to sign up for self sponsored Giveaway that we are having "3 Month Subscription to Birchbox". Read our post "Happy Anniversary to us...and a Giveaway!" Deadline is next Monday, 12.9.13. Please help us share this great giveaway and share it on Facebook, Instagram and/or tell a friend.



Once again thank you for all your support.

Organized Chica, XOX

⋅No comments

Post a Comment