5 Fab Friday

December 6, 2013

5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:


1.
Cadbury Jelly Popping Candy Chocolate

Did any of you like pop-rocks as a kid?  How about Cadbury eggs or milk chocolate? How about jelly beans?  if you answered yes to all three of these things...imagine all of this combined in one bar.  Yup, I tried this thanks to my British pal who just visited me.  Bad news is that I am down to my last bar...so guess what I did, I went on Amazon last night as I was panicking that I might not find this ever here in United States. Found it! I ordered three more!  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think you might know where to find me on my next PMS venture...knee deep in Cadbury popping jelly bean chocolate!  :)

2.
Zoku shake or slushy Maker

Saw this and new right away I am going to have to get this for myself and my daughter.  I am a mom who likes to control her sugar intake and I am always a fan of all natural and organic products.  So when I saw this new gadget, I knew it would fit my families needs.  The video shown on Williams Sonoma actually shows the demo in action - making a chocolate shake using only chocolate milk.  Here is the same link on YouTube: Zoku Demostration



Organized Chica:

3.
via source
The NeatDesk desktop scanner and digital filing system! Its awesome. It turns your piles of paper into digital files.  No more paper, it saves space as well.  I've been wanting this little device for years now.




4.
via source
I am very excited because tonight I will be going out with close friends to see one of my favorite musicals.  This will be my second time around watching the play at our local theatre, PPACRI.  I will never get tired of watching and listening to The Phantom of Opera.


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica: 

5.

Reminder:  Don't forget to sign up for our first giveaway! We are so excited to share this with you, please share with your friends. Sign up here! Deadline is this upcoming Monday, 12.9.13!


Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica - XOX

⋅No comments

Post a Comment